Asian Expat cheated by greedy Vietnamese Landlord & Aussie Agent in Vinhomes



Another Expat cheated by Vietnamese Landlord for rental deposit and please share this  ..............
I do not let it happen to another visitor like me.







 Celebrity Chef Lai Kuan Geo worked for Le Meridien Saigon  presented contract were only valid until 7 August 2017.
 
The property agent from Vietnam Property Lease talked me into this in Vinhomes Central Park for this 12 months contract. 



Joe talked me into the first 6 months of the 12 months  lease on one year contract that he claimed   he will be responsible to deal with and take care of it but the second 6 months lease which he did not fulfill his promised but kept telling me talk to David but a week ago David said to us that he do not wanna talk to the land lady anymore .......... and he also denied to give landlord tel number until i have to contact receptionist at the lobby of C2 Vinhomes Central Park
 deposit worth USD 1400 ...........  I was told -  No landlord tel number , She is an old lady ... ...... finally just  before my our departure , We got hold of the  landlady Ms Quach Thi Hoang Anh contact detail from another agent competition to Joe apparently. She happen to have her name register on the contract.
  


Below is our conversation the night before we were leaving the city she told us to go to the police 





CC to you Joe , Quang n David 
Xin chào bà Hoàng Anh, hy vọng bạn làm tốt. Về hợp đồng cho thuê căn hộ. Tôi đã cho Joe thông báo cho phép vào tháng 6 năm 18 khi tôi phát hiện ra rằng hợp đồng của tôi sẽ không kéo dài từ ngày 7 tháng 8, vì vậy tôi đã cho Joe đủ thời gian để thông báo, như chúng tôi đã đồng ý hợp đồng 6 tháng và Joe được biết như tôi đã thể hiện Hợp đồng của tôi trước khi ký hợp đồng cho thuê căn hộ và tôi đã đề cập đến anh ta rằng trong hợp đồng 1 năm không phải là 6 tháng, nhưng Joe nói rằng sẽ  ổn nếu chúng tôi phải rời đi trong 6 tháng, phần còn lại của hợp đồng anh ta sẽ tìm thấy Người thuê căn hộ của bạn sau chúng tôi. Ông nói ông sẽ chăm sóc nó mà không phải lo lắng. Nhưng tại thời điểm này vì tất cả chúng ta đều sai lầm và cần người thứ ba dịch tất cả các lần, Ở giai đoạn này vì tôi đã cố gắng giải quyết những vấn đề này, tôi muốn giải quyết với một tháng tiền thuê đầy đủ cho tháng Tám trích từ khoản tiền gửi 1400 Đô la Mỹ và số dư 700 đô la Mỹ phải trả lại cho tôi vào ngày tôi ra khỏi ngày 13 tháng 8. Tôi hy vọng và đánh giá cao nếu bạn đồng ý về nó. Vì tôi đã cố gắng hết sức để gửi thông điệp của mình cho bạn qua tất cả mọi người, nhưng họ nói với tôi rằng bạn không thể truy cập được và tôi không muốn bất kỳ tình huống khó chịu, khó khăn, rắc rối, sự hiểu lầm giữa chúng tôi trước khi tôi rời khỏi tài sản, tôi cần người đại diện của bạn Để ở đây để kiểm tra tài sản kiểm tra tất cả mọi thứ trong trường hợp thiệt hại trước khi chúng tôi đi ra để đảm bảo cả hai bên trên các điều kiện như đã đồng ý về hợp đồng thuê căn hộ - Tôi vẫn còn khiêm tốn và kính trọng, Tất cả tốt nhất, Kuan.

Dear Ms Quach Thi Hoang Anh - I resent you this message again for the second time in English version to remind you that tomorrow we expecting you or your representative to be here for final inspection of your property and final settlement of the lease , electricity n water bills . This message will be CC to your associate who represented you such as Joe Mario , Quang and David - 

Hello Ms. Hoang Anh, Hope you're doing well. About apartment rental's contract. I had gave Joe a leave notice right the way in June on18th as I found out that my work's contract will not extend from August 7th, so I gave Joe enough time for notice, as we agreed on 6 months contract and Joe known as I shown my contract before we signed the apartment' rental contract and I did mentioned him that on the contract it's 1 year not 6 months, but Joe said it's ok that if we have to leave by 6 months, the rest of the contract he'll find people to rent your apartment after us. He said he'll taking care of it with no worries. But for now as we are all miscommunicates and need the third person to translate all the times, At this stage as I've try to solves these problems, I wish to settle with one month fully rental for August deduct from deposit US$1400 and balance of  US$700 must pay back to me the day I move out which is 13th August. I hope and appreciates if you're agree on it. As I did tried my best to send my messages to you via everyone, but them told me that you are not reachable and I do not want any unpleasant situations, problems, troubles, misunderstanding between us  before I leave the property, I need your representer to be here to inspect the property check up everything incase of damages before we move out to ensure both parties on conditions as agreed on apartment rent's contract - I'm remain humble and regards, All the best, Kuan. Sent at 9.22pm -please provide email so I could proof to you that I did gave notice more than 30days !
Best Regards.
Teenatt T.



From: Teenatt Teeraponsutthipatra <teenatt@icloud.com>
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2017 9:34 PM
To: Lai Kuan, Geo
Subject: From phone SMS



   This is Mr David who represent the owner and landlord 
   His Mobile number is + 84 90284 7688




          
This is Mr Quang who represent the runner owner and Joe 
His Mobile number is + 84 90 147 0567



The is Mr Quang - The landlord runner who responsible collect the rental , deposit with him no English at all and his do not provide me landlord contact details and he only came around a day before i moved out to check the condition then not a word from any of them
  

  This is Mr Joe Mario - The Aussie Agent worked around Saigon    Pearl and Vinhomes Central Park who lives at C2 - 34 -11 Vinhomes Central Park too.
 His Mobile Tel + 84 167 602 3169

 










Comments

Popular Posts