Kitima news - the motion of the ocean

    
Our sushi master bringing his three decade of culinary skill from around the Asia , Middle East , Europe and of course with his twist of the Thai influence 


 


Koh Samui trio fish carpaccio - inspired by the island style of Samui . Dress with lemon grass, kaffir lime , lime juice , shallot ,coriander and salmon trout roe 



 
Salmon trout maki tempura , kelp salad and caviar .............well this is my ultimate best winning dish 
For this spring - I could literally eat with my eyes ! 


Yellow fin tartare, spicy miso and spring onion and fish crackers


During the training session my waitron asked me why we put beef under fish section ?? 
My replied was red as the rare beef tartare ..........




Tuna tatami, Ponzu Yuzu 

Our master chef P boon signatures of old time favourite 




Otoro with Sichuan peppercorn and sesame seed


Thiis my dentist Dr Charles Geffen request must be on the menu !! 




Tempura prawn, avocado and salmon crackers .............everyone favourite 






7 spice chicken, wild rocket and sweet potato ............ Should I call it a wild chic rather !






Easy solution just a set for everyone to share - chef choice of sashimi , nigiri , battleship 


Comments

Popular Posts