my flower - my orchid


My Orchid Affair 


It was my logo for both business of L'orient and Inter Orchid, 

Orchid has always been my favourite flower since growing up in Malaysia where orchid is available all year round and i always adored the dendrobium orchid.






L' Orient restaurant being on the main road of Sea Point attract many passing by trade as street cafe and orchid display was always one of the eye catching topic for those who admire these amazing beauty.
 








My orchid boutique at L' Orient by day to distribute orchid to Cape Peninsula florist and major 5 star hotel among the client such as Table Bay hotel and The Mount Nelson.



 


On the special occasion of my best friend Yueh Feng younger daughterMei Mei batmitwa ceremony in 2002. My gift to mark her occation was to display my exotic orchid at the reception area next to her stunning picture.






My restaurant  L' Orient was the multi functional venue, by day time as my side business Inter Orchid floral boutique and night as bustling asian restaurant 











Comments

Popular Posts