Six Bamboo Chic






Keeping up with the Jone's   -    3 years long waits for 6 chicken satays..............  





A special dedication for my little loyal fan's in South Africa .
The Jone's Princess Destinee and my little chef /Prince Micheal 






Just in case Des have to wait for another 3 more years for 6 bamboo stick of chicken satay that she has madly missed over the years !

It seems like becoming a pattern of every 3 long years yearning of crave for my yummy chicken satay for the kids with the Jone's - my extended family in Durban.

I remembered 3 years ago in 2012 , whiles i was visiting Leisa and Stewart from Thailand. On my arrival, I got a list of dishes requested from the children and on top of the list was the chicken satay specially highlight by Destinee.

She claimed that the previous trip i cooked  chicken satay she got only 3 bamboo stick after being counted.


Stewart and myself decided now i will write down a step by step simple recipe for Destinee and Micheal  to practise now at home.






Comments

Popular Posts